The world needs help.

The world needs help.
Time.

Weird stories🤔

 Same I’m 28 and finally getting my shit together. Just about every tooth has a filling. I’d never go to the dentist. Never flossed. Barely brushed (I know I was gross. I grew up in a house where my parents didn’t really care about me so they never really taught me things nor help provide a routine. Not that it’s their fault but I just never was provided the tools to build a healthy habit like that. Went to college and was very depressed for the YEARS and it’s really really affected my hygiene.)

Now I’m brushing and flossing every day. Mainly drink water. If a drink is dark I drink through a (reusable) straw. Got Invisalign it’s really helps me stay accountable.🤔😶😐🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Juanita OmaniWi Adams story.

Juanita was 19 years old when she left the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota to protest with the American Indian Movement during their ...