The world needs help.

The world needs help.
Time.

Struggle 💜

 Incoming anecdote! I've been homeless, a lot. To the point where if I lose everything again my BP probably won't even go up.

But that's me. It's difficult at times, but I have to remind myself that any rational person who hasn't been, let alone survived homelessness, probably loses sleep over even the thought of it, let alone the possibility, let alone actually losing everything.

Tl;dr: Everybody is different, has lived their own unique life and has developed different mental thresholds for difficulties. I would probably died if you asked me to speak in front of 20 people.🖤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Juanita OmaniWi Adams story.

Juanita was 19 years old when she left the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota to protest with the American Indian Movement during their ...