The world needs help.

The world needs help.
Time.

ANXIETY ATTACKS

 25/02/2021 Thursday was an important day in my life. Its my final exam. Ending of my collage life. I was so anxious about my exams. I does not study my chapters. There was a long break between me and my course due to COVID. Then one day a news struck my ears, my exam is on 25th of February. I have only a week to complete my chapter. I don't know anything. I got anxious. When I open my notes I can't remember what it is. i tried to study, but after some times I feel dizzy and went to watch movies. As days passed  I can't complete half of my portions. I Couldn't control my feelings, I am so worried and thinks, what do I do if I fails in this exam. my whole career is depending on it. I called many of relatives and said them to pray for my exams. Instead of studying at that time I continued watching movies and sometimes reading my notes. On the day before my exam I was walking back and  forth babbling about my exam. I prayed to god to help me to pass my exams.


                                                     On 25th morning my friends cam to my house. They said we don't study anything and we can write bits for exam. I lost my hopes in passing my exam. I can't sit anywhere calmly. We went to collage in the noon time (12.00pm). our exam was on 2.00PM. As I entered the exam hall I felt my heart beating heavily and wished for the world to end in-front of me. It was so hard for me to start my exam because I cannot concentrate on what I am doing. As the exam starts my mind gets calm, and finds it was not tough. I thanked God Almighty for helping me. I tried to help my friends in the exam too. At last i completed my exam and went out of the hall in a complete happiness and thanked all of my relatives for praying for me. I heard of a proverb that says ''If you do your part, rest will be done by God".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Juanita OmaniWi Adams story.

Juanita was 19 years old when she left the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota to protest with the American Indian Movement during their ...